- Describe temporomandibular disorder (TMD) pathophysiology, diagnosis, and management
- Describe fibromyalgia pathophysiology, diagnosis, and gender and psychological considerations
- Define pharmacologic treatment options for TMD and fibromyalgia
- Identify non-pharmacologic and complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) pain management strategies
Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Antje Barreveld, M.D.
- Robert Jamison, Ph.D.
- Jennifer McSweeney, M.D.
- Ajay Wasan, M.D., M.Sc.
Harvard School of Dental Medicine
- Jeffry Shaefer, D.D.S, M.S., M.P.H
- Nicole Holland, D.D.S., M.S.
- David Keith, B.D.S., F.D.S., R.C.S., D.M.D
Harvard Medical School
- Julia Whelan
Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Michele Matthews, PharmD
Massachusetts General Hospital
- Paul Arnstein, Ph.D., R.N.
Additional acknowledgements for their contributions to the development of this case: Robert Edwards, Ph.D., Theresa Melnikas, R.N., D.N.P., Laurie M. Lauzon Clabo, Ph.D., R.N., Kenneth Almeida, PharmD Candidate 2014