After completing this module, you should be able to:
- Understand assessment, clinical decision-making, and treatment of uncomplicated anterior pelvic pain, especially in pregnancy.
- Recognize features of cultural competence and patient-centeredness in pain care.
- Describe non-pharmacological and pharmacological elements of a safe and effective treatment plan.
- Define and apply opioid misuse, abuse, dependence, and addiction in context.
- Appreciate the roles, contributions, and concerns of interprofessional team members in comprehensive pain care.